Hope Academy is seeking a Development Director to build and maintain Hope Academy’s development program, including fundraising, public relations, social media and website management and grants submissions.
- Coordinate with the Development Committee of the Board of Directors
- Advise the Board of Directors on fundraising goals and priorities that support Hope Academy’s strategic and financial plan.
- Develop relationships between Hope Academy and the commercial and private sectors to obtain fiscal and other support for programs and activities.
- Develop, maintain and update all development records (eTapestry)
- Plan, execute and monitor activities for Hope Academy, using the strategic plan as a framework.
- Develop and draft grant proposals and applications to major foundations that relate to the education of children with disabilities and the overall development and growth of Hope Academy.
- Develop, coordinate and implement a plan for favorable Hope Academy awareness in the community through a strategic public relations plan, including, but not limited to: media releases and relations, public presentations, advertisements and arrangements for photographs of school events.
- Develop a strategic plan and editorial calendar for updating school website and social media channels, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
Requirements for application:
- Two (2) years’ experience with business development and fundraising
- Experience with marketing and social media implementation
- College degree is not required but preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Photoshop
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and build relationships within the school and the community
Hope Academy is currently in need of certified Special Education Teachers for the upcoming School Year. Please respond with resume and references to Employment Info